FANTOM2 CLONES REQUEST FORM
- For Collaborator of RIKEN -
Please fill in this form and click the "COMMIT" button.
Contact Person is a researcher/investigator who belongs to the Principal Investigator's laboratory in the applicant Institute and who could be contacted by RIKEN without any delay or problem for any correspondence concerning the Collaborative Research including the content of the submitted Research Plan.
The Contact Person would be able to use the Collaborative Materials under the Principal Investigator's supervision in the Principal Investigator's laboratory where the applicant is accepted as the Collaborator by RIKEN.
- Principal Investigator is a researcher/investigator who belongs to the applicant Institute, would receive and use RIKEN FANTOM2 Clones, would be responsible for and supervise the Collaborative Research on the Collaborator side, and would agree, acknowledge and sign on the Agreement for Collaborative Research when the applicant is accepted as the Collaborator by RIKEN.
The Principal Investigator should hold a position that is equivalent to or higher than head or leader of a research laboratory/team.
(A student cannot be the Principal Investigator.)
- Authorized Official is a person who belongs to the applicant Institute and would be authorized to sign for and on behalf of the Collaborator where the applicant is accepted as the Collaborator by RIKEN.
The Authorized Official is usually a director or another authorized staff member in the division in charge of technology transfer or intellectual property rights.
- Research Plan should include aims, objectives, summary, research design and methods, experimental protocol, timetable and other information of the proposed Collaborative Research.
The lack of appropriate and necessary information for RIKEN to determine as to whether or not RIKEN will accept the proposed Collaborative Research will delay RIKEN's response and may result in a failure to establish the Collaborative Research irrespective of the significance or value of the proposed Collaborative Research recognized by the applicant Institute.
It shall form a part of and be attached to the Agreement for Collaborative Research where the proposed Collaborative Research is accepted.
Therefore, the Research Plan needs to be filled out using the names of Institute of the applicant and/or "RIKEN" instead of using first- and second-person pronouns such as "I", "we" or "you" where applicable.
- Failing to fill out all the columns and leaving any column blank in the Request Form may delay RIKEN's response.
- Please refer to the Agreement for Collaborative Research or other pages of this website for any definition and abbreviation that are not described in this Notes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us;
Copyright © 2003 RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research). All rights reserved.